You have no items in your shopping cart.
Broccoli Walnut & Gorgonzola Salad
Time: 15 minutes
- 5 Heads of Broccoli
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Walnuts
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 3/4 cup Calolea Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Calolea Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 oz Honey Mustard
- 1 medium Lemon
- Salt & Peppar to taste
- Cut the heads of the broccoli so each piece is about bite size and place in a bowl.
- Add the walnuts, sliced mushrooms, and crumbled gorgonzola into the bowl
- Zest the lemon into the bowl with the broccoli mixture and then add the liquid from the lemon into a second bowl
- In the second bowl with the lemon juice combine the Calolea Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Calolea Balsamic Vinegar, honey mustard, and the salt & peppar. Combine all the ingredients until well mixed
- Pour the dressing mixture over the Broccoli mix and stir.
ihOO's Chef Beth Tips:
Get creative! Add some fresh herbs or maybe sliced almond instead of walnuts. Don't like mushrooms? Try some sliced beets or just leave the mushrooms out. It is important to remember that recipes should be used as a guidline not as a rule.