You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zesty Blood Orange Marinated Olives
Time: 10 minutes
· 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
· 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
· 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
· 3 strips blood orange zest
· 1/2 cup blood orange, juice
· 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 cups of oil-cured olives
- Combine cumin, caraway, crushed red pepper, blood orange zest, juice and olive oil.
- Toss with olives.
- Serve and Enjoy!
ihOO’s Chef Beth Notes:
- Any type of cured olives will do. I like to use a mix of different color and sizes of olives.
- The zest of blood orangecan be used from the same blood orange you will use to juice. Always zest before juicing.
- Use a premium extra-virgin olive oil since this will bring a lot of flavor to your dish. I recommend using blood orange olive oil for an extra kick.